PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Profiles - Divide By 100

Jocko
09/29/2011, 07:41 AM
Not sure how many other people would be excited for this, but I'd love to be able to control the on/off of a Tunze with more precision. With the right resonance frequency you can generate a wave, but 1/10 second isn't enough.

This would also let people control their Tunze waveboxes, since it's essentially the same thing. Basically this would be similar to what one can do with the 7092. The "auto scanning" feature of the 7092 would be cool, but I have absolutely no problem with having to find the interval manually.

I don't know if this would be as simple as a copy and paste of the divide by 10 code and adding a zero, but hopefully it would be pretty easy to add because I think this would be awesome!

My apologies if there were any other threads asking for this. I didn't see anything when I searched.

Anybody else think this would be great to have?

Bryan
09/29/2011, 01:28 PM
I would like to see this as well.

kenargo
09/29/2011, 05:02 PM
Are you sure the Tunze can respond thos quickly, I am not sure it can?

Creetin
09/29/2011, 06:02 PM
Are you sure the Tunze can respond thos quickly, I am not sure it can?

Yes it can another controller has this already well for a couple years now actually.
I asked for this many moons ago. ;)

Jocko
09/30/2011, 07:42 AM
Yeah the 7092 controller for the wavebox works in 1/100th second increments. You can use it with regular streams, and the wavebox actually uses a stream pump. The 7092 has an "auto scan" type feature where it starts at 0.2 seconds and increases slowly in 1/100th second intervals and you stand there and watch and as a wave starts to form, you can stop the scan and then fine tune it. That would be cool to have too, but I could certainly live without that. Just getting the divide by 100 is the critical part. I'd invest the time to keep tweaking the number manually until I got a wave.