PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

batman7303
10/02/2011, 04:04 PM
I just recently added a flame angel into my tank which is a 75 gal. I have two clown fish and a yellow tail damsel. Between the three of them that are constantly beating up angel, he has only been in the tank for about an hour now. I am wondering if is there anything that I can do to stop it or is it one of things that is going to have to play out?? I am afraid that if they keeping on him they are going to kill him. He is about the size of a quarter right now
Thanks

batman7303
10/02/2011, 04:46 PM
Well I think I am a little too late I walked back into the other room and looked at my tanked and tried to find the angel and he was floating on his side at the top of the tank all tore up. So I placed him back into the QT now hoping I will be able to bring him back to healthy recovery any ideas on how I can do that?

ReeferBill
10/02/2011, 04:52 PM
That is awful , hope your angel recovers ! Damsels can be relentless.:sad2:

batman7303
10/02/2011, 04:56 PM
Yea I do to but the sad thing about it, it was more of the clowns picking on him then it was the damsel

reef3r
10/02/2011, 05:08 PM
If he survives, you could try putting him in at night when the other fish are sleeping, or rearrange the rocks just before you put him in, to break up the territories. Good luck. :)

Crkbaby
10/02/2011, 06:59 PM
sometimes it helps to have one dominate fish in a tank with alot of semi aggressive/aggressive fish to create a balance. rearanging the rocks is also good advise does not have to be done in a specific way the fish get to preoccupied with looking for a new home and will get used to the other guy during that time.