PDA

View Full Version : Still haven't gotten my order

yellowbellied
10/06/2011, 08:10 PM
Has anyone else ordered an apex jr and have been waiting for it? I ordered mine a month ago and still haven't received it. Are you out of stock? What's going on? Please, please, please just let me know what's going on.

aquamanic
10/06/2011, 08:13 PM
Send an email to support@neptunesys.com. This is a user forum and Neptune doesn't necessarily monitor or visit regularly. I assume you purchased it from Neptune and not a retailer?

yellowbellied
10/06/2011, 08:49 PM
I've tried that. No response. I bought from online and they told me Neptune would drop ship to me. I've called a couple of times and was told it'll ship at the beginning of the week. It's a couple end of the weeks now and no updates. Just want straight up answers and was wondering if anyone else is having issues receiving a new kit recently.

MattG
10/07/2011, 11:09 AM
Not sure where u ordered from but I was in a similar situation. I got really tired of the company telling me it would ship that day but never ship. Every time I called them it was a different story. Really disappointing as I have been ordering through them for 10+ years...

Ended up canceling my order and placing it with tbaquatics. Mine shipped off that day and is suppose to be delivered today! U might try calling them or some other vendors to see if they have them in stock.