PDA

View Full Version : Conductivity No Longer On Display Screen

cm11599ps
10/06/2011, 09:41 PM
We had the lights flicker or go out a few weeks back here. I forget exactly. Ever since then the conductivity probe reading does not show on my display. The display shows my temp, pH, & orp just fine. The text for the conductivity probe is there but the number isn't.

I do seem to get a reading because if I login to the apex webpage I can see my reading. The reading is also dispalyed on my reeftronics page. Today I unplugged and plugged the probe into the module but still no luck.

Any ideas?

kenargo
10/07/2011, 10:37 AM
I've seen the screen get stalled during a power out; try changing pages (using the left/right arrow) and see if the page corrects itself when you retunr to it.

cm11599ps
10/07/2011, 12:53 PM
Nope, didn't work. In changing the screens I noticed that one of my temp probes wasn't giving a reading either. Turns out the temp probe that isn't working is on the conductivity probe so I"m assuming it's the module.

kenargo
10/07/2011, 02:22 PM
Nope, didn't work. In changing the screens I noticed that one of my temp probes wasn't giving a reading either. Turns out the temp probe that isn't working is on the conductivity probe so I"m assuming it's the module.

That could make sense; have you checked to see if you had a phantom modules created and you now maybe have 2 PM modules reporting. This issue was fixed in a firmware fix but I don't remember when so if you find this to be the cause and you are nor updated on firmware you may want to consider an update.

cm11599ps
10/07/2011, 02:46 PM
Great, now I cant even login to the APEX web page.

cm11599ps
10/10/2011, 03:18 PM
Any ideas for getting back into the APEX? I can't login to the page.

cm11599ps
10/10/2011, 04:19 PM
OK, I'm in my page now but the readings from the PM2 are nowhere to be seen. They don't show on the iPhone, the APEX webpage, reeftronics or my display.

cm11599ps
10/10/2011, 08:08 PM
Problem has been resolved thanks to awesome support from Curt. We were emailing back and forth for the last 30 minutes or so. Multiple emails, very quickly. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!