PDA

View Full Version : Dead in the Water

fio1022
10/15/2011, 01:38 PM
This morning I woke up to a dead Apex.Display frozen,unable to access web pages,re-boot(or anything),and everything is in fallback mode.
I have a PM1 and WXM module.Status light is amber and blinking on both.Led on EB8 is blinking green
On the base unit the only led illuminated is an amber led at ethernet port.No status light at all.
I tried unplugging base unit but same thing.
Also unplugged display and now thats blank,I'm assuming its because it has no data to display.
Sent Neptune an email and left a voice message.This type of thing always happens on the week end:headwally:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

one4gatr
10/15/2011, 03:39 PM
This morning I woke up to a dead Apex.Display frozen,unable to access web pages,re-boot(or anything),and everything is in fallback mode.
I have a PM1 and WXM module.Status light is amber and blinking on both.Led on EB8 is blinking green
On the base unit the only led illuminated is an amber led at ethernet port.No status light at all.
I tried unplugging base unit but same thing.
Also unplugged display and now thats blank,I'm assuming its because it has no data to display.
Sent Neptune an email and left a voice message.This type of thing always happens on the week end:headwally:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just had SAME exact thing happen. Sent email to Curt and was asked to return unit to them. They didnt have any suggestions to try. Sorry I hope this isnt the start of a new trend for the Apex units. FWIW it died one week after upgrading my firmware not sure if this had anything to do with it.

fio1022
10/15/2011, 04:15 PM
I'm in contact with Curt now via email.I have a feeling its going in as well.
Funny thing is that I just ordered a VDM and its coming this week.