PDA

View Full Version : Custom tanks

FNHFan
10/18/2011, 02:18 PM
I think I have things narrowed down to Miracles Aquariums in Canada and Coast to Coast Aquariums in New Jersey. CTC is over a thousand dollars more for the same tank specs, including delivery cost. Are they THAT much better, or, just overpriced? Input from owners of said brands welcome...

Thanks!

royvoss
10/18/2011, 02:58 PM
i just picked up my tank from coast to coast, if u have the chance go vist thier shop, then you will want them to build your tank. the work manship is fantastic. they are easy to work with . the tank will come out they way u want it.

chefzif
10/18/2011, 06:32 PM
just ordered a AGE and I feel it is worth it Miricales are great tanks! Both have great workmanship! You get what you pay for!

dantdodge
10/18/2011, 07:17 PM
Have you considered Reef Savvy tank. They are insane looking great craftsmanship

moondoggy4
10/18/2011, 08:48 PM
Have you considered Reef Savvy tank. They are insane looking great craftsmanship

Going to Florida should always be a good idea, do a little vacation and bring back the tank.

DonaldLL
10/18/2011, 08:57 PM
+1 Reef Savvy. I considered all of the above as well as Elos. There are some good custom tanks out there but I had the opportunity to visit the Reef Savvy shop. I got to see the tank build process and i saw several finished tanks of many different sizes. I got to meet Felix and i got the "tour". I was impressed with the man and his work. My 72x30x20 is coming in November.

acasp4
10/18/2011, 09:02 PM
can you post a pic?