PDA

View Full Version : The Filter Guys Group Buy?

RooKi3
10/25/2011, 02:50 AM
Just wondering if The Filter Guys have monthly group buys like other sites that sell RODI units? Thanks.

Thefilterguys
10/27/2011, 09:46 AM
Sorry we do not do group buys or offer discounts, our prices are every day low. When you buy a system from us you get a high quality produce manufactured in our shop and already priced at a 20% discount. You are not buying a foreign made, overpriced product, with no customer support. Every RO/DI system we offer is built to order in our shop and shipped in one business day by our builders. You do not see our RO/DI systems out of stock or drop shipped with delayed shipment. We come highly recommended on the forums for a reason, quality products and customer service. We are reef hobbyists with real aquariums and understand our customers needs and can answer your questions.

Jim

RooKi3
10/28/2011, 12:54 AM
Thank you for the reply. I have noticed that you have the best prices and a great reputation to go along with it. I just wish I lived closer to save on shipping. Thanks again.

Thefilterguys
10/28/2011, 10:35 AM
We understand, as we do cost accounting every day on shipping charges to keep it break even. Most companies won't even ship a small part to you due to the cost of handling the order in house let alone shipping. With the high cost of gas it isn't cheap to have someone bring a package to your door anymore.

I talk to a lot of people on the phone who have regrets over group buy RO/DI's when they receive inferior quality junk. They get systems built with generic filters and membranes and no technical support so they call desperate for help. I hear I'll be a customer for life now that I found you, several times a week.

Just today

"Would you be so kind as to review the photo of my unit and make a recommendation based on what replacement filter products you believe I need to ensure clean water for my top off. I'll be your customer for life if you will help me."

Jim