PDA

View Full Version : 4 Thumbs up to Marine Depot!

Reef264
11/08/2011, 11:28 PM
I recently had a little ballast trouble that I recently received, no ones fault, just happened.This tech support Guy, Jason, or Jarrod (I can't remember) put a ton of effort into figuring out what my problem was, and solved it!Nicest Guy!Marine Depot Will Be revieving all my business because of this experience!

Thanks Again!!!

MarineDepot
11/09/2011, 11:26 AM
I recently had a little ballast trouble that I recently received, no ones fault, just happened.This tech support Guy, Jason, or Jarrod (I can't remember) put a ton of effort into figuring out what my problem was, and solved it!Nicest Guy!Marine Depot Will Be revieving all my business because of this experience!

Thanks Again!!!

Thank YOU for shopping with us! We certainly appreciate you visiting our forum here at RC to share your favorable experience. We passed along your kind words to Jason just now and, he's so excited, he's jumping up and down! :bounce1:

Any reefer who uses a picture of Lt. Raymond Tango for their avatar is a customer we want to hold on to! We look forward to serving you again in the future. Please give us a ring or drop us a line anytime you want to talk shop!

Reef264
11/09/2011, 02:48 PM
It was a toss up between him and Gabe Cash, If I ever need a question about anything reef related, I will sure make a telephone call to you guys at Marine Depot!

Keep On Reefing!

Reef264
11/09/2011, 02:57 PM
It was a toss up between him and Gabe Cash, If I ever need a question about anything reef related, I will sure make a telephone call to you guys at Marine Depot!

Keep On Reefing!

Reef264
11/09/2011, 02:58 PM

Keep On Reefing!

Chris Mills
11/26/2011, 10:54 PM
I agree. I like Marine Depot. They do a good job with my orders. It usually takes only 1 day and I get my order from them. Love that.

MNewman
11/28/2011, 12:38 AM
I love Marinedepot and have always bought from them. I just bought two Tunze 6105s and the multi controller 7095 over the holiday.

mod4500
11/29/2011, 01:51 AM
Marine depot is great never had a complaint