PDA

View Full Version : A Problem free Controller is really nice.

RobbyG
11/17/2011, 02:42 PM
II have had my Aquatronica for about 7 years and it's been a Joy.

I have 2 powerbars, that’s 16 plugs
2 temp Probes
2 Ph Probes
1 Salinity Probe (Never needs calibration)
1 Orp Probe
1 Dosing Pump
1 SMS Text Module
1 Ethernet Module
4 Float Level Probes

With all of this, it has worked flawlessly for the last 5 years or so, I have not touched anything in the last 3 years, all the software works perfectly, the Logs are always fine and I can always access it Via the Internet or by Text Messaging. I also love the Iphone App and Aquastats which is the most advanced database and analysis software available.

All in all I am very happy with the purchase; the software is so mature that there are almost no posts of complaints or issues on the forum. It’s Rock Solid!

My next aqautronic additions will be T5 Dimming module and possibly a wave module

nickjj
11/19/2011, 06:20 PM
Robby I feel the same way as you.

I have been very happy over the last 6 years with my controller as well.

I especially love getting status emails from my tank when i am not at home just for that piece of mind.

gasman059
11/20/2011, 07:11 AM
Same here- been a user for 10 years now. Rock solid no issues in terms of software.

I would change powerbars- flimsy and tend to break around the plugs, as well as spacing between the jacks.

AQT
11/22/2011, 08:42 AM
Hi guys!! I'm the new Sales Manager of Aquatronica :-) thanks for sharing these positive feedbacks from your experience!!! take care!!