PDA

View Full Version : Any holiday sales planned?

Zalman
11/28/2011, 09:11 AM
i am interested in buying one of your packages, just curious if you are planning on doing any sales for the holiday season?

yoccm
11/28/2011, 02:26 PM
i am interested in buying one of your packages, just curious if you are planning on doing any sales for the holiday season?

I had a similar question and was also noticing that all of your products are currently showing out of stock on your website. When do you expect to replenish inventory?

GenesisReefSys
11/28/2011, 05:25 PM

Thanks for your interest, Zalman! We will be offering free ground shipping to the lower 48 on orders over $200 all through December.

I had a similar question and was also noticing that all of your products are currently showing out of stock on your website. When do you expect to replenish inventory?

Sorry about that! We had a run on sales last month and are expediting the necessary raw materials so we may build in early December. We expect to resume shipping RENEW™ and STORM™ systems no later than December 15th.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Kevin