PDA

View Full Version : Nanocube LED Problem

d9sccr
12/05/2011, 10:51 AM
Last Wednesday the LEDs in my nanocube just happened to go out. I have no clue what's wrong with them, but the other lights are okay. I bought the tank from you guys in January of last year. I sent JBJ an email on Wednesday night but I haven't heard anything back from them and I'm really beginning to worry about everything in my tank w/o adequate lighting. What do you guys recommend and do you have any better way to contact them?

d9sccr
12/08/2011, 03:40 PM
Unreal how bad the customer support is now. I'm not sure what's going on, but they used to be great. Premium from now on

AquaCave
12/08/2011, 06:21 PM
d9sccr,

Please let me know if you have been contacted by JBJ. If you did not get any response, re-send your email and copy us for us to follow up on your request. Thanks.

d9sccr
12/10/2011, 10:12 AM
I was able to finally get ahold of them. For anyone that may be having a similar issue in the future, email them at [email protected], not [email protected]

My problem is that my tank is going to go w/o real lighting for almost 2 weeks even though I tried getting a response from you guys and them. The biggest reason I chose you guys over Premium was 1) a discount special and 2) you HAD good customer service. I've since found out that Premium typically will match your specials and have great customer service regardless of if I spend $50 or $2000. There are multiple threads on this page complaining about your customer service. I don't know what's going on, but it doesn't make me want to do business with you

AquaCave
12/14/2011, 09:09 AM
d9swccr,

We apologize for not being able to assist you right away. However when you are able please give me your invoice number for me to followup on this issue. Thank you.