PDA

View Full Version : is Apex stuff on BO everywhere?

doctorgori
12/07/2011, 04:35 PM
Gheez.... seems Apex's are back ordered a lot IME anyway

can't seem to locate any Energy Bar 8's or Apex Lite base units...anybody got any clues? (Ultra Reliable Vendors pref.)

cm11599ps
12/07/2011, 04:50 PM
Have you tried to order from Neptune directly?

jtarmitage
12/07/2011, 07:03 PM
I know AquaCave had a couple EB8's as of yesterday

md ca
12/07/2011, 07:43 PM
I bought an Apex lite set up from ReefGeek yesterday.

http://www.reefgeek.com/

ejbowers948
12/07/2011, 08:34 PM
Reefgeek.com. They are the best!

Dave & Monica
12/07/2011, 09:45 PM
I bought the full Apex from here. They were in stock last week.
SoCal Tropical Fish Outlet

rogerrgr
12/08/2011, 09:23 AM
I bought the full Apex from here. They were in stock last week.
SoCal Tropical Fish Outlet

I bought mine from there on black friday and still did not receive it.. Did you get yours sent to you yet?? I'm starting to get pretty frustrated trying to figure out when I will get it. They kept telling me they are on back order from neptune. I called Neptune last week and they said they should be sending them out to SoCal by the end of last week.. I don't think they should have them listed as in stock if they are NOT..

TRENT_G
12/08/2011, 09:31 AM
I ordered one from Premium Aquatics on Black Friday. Turned out was on BO (unknown date of arrival) So I cancelled the order 499.00. Full Apex w/extra PH Probe

05f150fx4
12/08/2011, 01:47 PM
Also ordered mine from So. Cal Fish Outlet on black friday and have not received it yet. Called yesterday and Tom told me he is having trouble getting in touch with Neptune.... Very frustrating especially when the CC has already been charged....

slowwrx137
12/08/2011, 02:07 PM
I ordered mine from Aquarium Specialty on 11/23, it drop shipped from Neptune, and I got it last week. I guess I got lucky and it shipped out before Neptune ran out.

aleonn
12/08/2011, 02:37 PM
Yesterday, I noticed Bigalsonline having a 10% sale with their discount code!

Hextall
12/08/2011, 02:54 PM
I ordered one from Premium Aquatics on Black Friday. Turned out was on BO (unknown date of arrival) So I cancelled the order 499.00. Full Apex w/extra PH Probe

I purchased a VDM from Premium Aquatics on Black friday, and got the same BO warning (unknown shipping date).

However, about tuesday of the next week... I got a notice that my order shipped directly from Neptune. (I received it this past Monday).

PA told me (hopefully not in confidence, as I'm a blabbermouth), that Neptune was in the midst of moving, and everything was getting delayed a bit. Not sure how true that is, but I got my order relatively quickly.

doctorgori
12/08/2011, 04:03 PM
Tanks for the info!!! Yeah I figured something was amiss...perhaps I'll ring up Reefgeeks

scarin
12/08/2011, 04:13 PM
My LFS that sells Neptune was ot of stock and as I wanted to order and was going to have to have it delivered I called and ordered another EB8 and BOB directly from Neptune. While I was placing the order online I called with a question. While taling with them the comment I got was they had the EB8 and he was in process of building a BOB and it was on his desk and should be finished shortly. Ordered them on the 21st and both shipped and were received within less then a week. Might just want to try ordering direct from Neptune

doctorgori
12/12/2011, 01:50 AM
I bought an Apex lite set up from ReefGeek yesterday.

http://www.reefgeek.com/

I'm not seeing any Apex lites on the site,,,(then again with my eyes that isn't unusual)
you got a direct link to the page?

md ca
12/12/2011, 02:17 AM
I don't think it was on the website when I bought mine. They are located close to me so I call and pick up my order. Call and talk to George, he can tell you what they have.

Dave & Monica
12/12/2011, 10:19 AM
Roger - I've been on travel so sorry for not getting back to you. I did get my Apex. They were back ordered on the extra EB8, and breakout but I received everything 4-5 days from the order.

Tom Tran is the store manager, and I've been working with him on the PH probe since it won't calibrate, he has been really responsive to email. socaltropicalfishoutlet@yahoo.com

Good luck.