PDA

View Full Version : Profilux 3ex programming question

djmurray
12/20/2011, 01:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm having a little trouble with my profilux 3 ex, i run my chiller and the pump to the chiller on the temperature, so basically the pump and chiller turn on when the tank is to warm.

Now i want to make a daily flush for the pump that feeds the chiller, just so no settlement happens.

What is the best way of doing this?

Regards

Antipodes
12/20/2011, 02:34 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm having a little trouble with my profilux 3 ex, i run my chiller and the pump to the chiller on the temperature, so basically the pump and chiller turn on when the tank is to warm.

Now i want to make a daily flush for the pump that feeds the chiller, just so no settlement happens.

What is the best way of doing this?

Regards

I guess you have the pump double plugged into the same socket on your switch board?
My take on this would be to put each on to a separate socket and use a programmable logic with the pump socket.

Programmable logic X "Timer X" OR "Temperature 1 -Chiller" and assign socket to programmable logic X. Replace X with the number you have.

And you can set your timer to multiple times if you wish or just once for 5 minutes, or however long you wish.

There may be other ways depending on how you have your system configured and any other limitations you have.

Good luck!

djmurray
12/20/2011, 02:37 AM
I guess you have the pump double plugged into the same socket on your switch board?
My take on this would be to put each on to a separate socket and use a programmable logic with the pump socket.

Programmable logic X "Timer X" OR "Temperature 1 -Chiller" and assign socket to programmable logic X. Replace X with the number you have.

And you can set your timer to multiple times if you wish or just once for 5 minutes, or however long you wish.

There may be other ways depending on how you have your system configured and any other limitations you have.

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply Antipodes! Greatly Appreciated! Will have a look now and post back

cheers