PDA

View Full Version : windows seven

TRIGER
12/27/2011, 09:55 AM
windows seven and the new interfase and disk usb when i put the disk in the lap top the computer will not reconise the setings i cant down load any thing iv herd a few people are having the same proble any help on the isiue will be apreshaten on the mater thank u very much great thing the aqutronica

RobbyG
12/28/2011, 03:51 PM
Are you saying that the Disk itself is not recognized by your Laptop or that the Laptop is not recognizing the Aquatronica controller?

If it's the Latter, you must always install the Driver in Windows before plugging in the Device. If you did it backwards you will have to search the internet for a methos to remove an incorrect USB driver. I know how its done in all versions of windows except win7 which I only use on one machine and don't mess with much, but it should be in the control panel under the device manager and Hardware.

TRIGER
12/31/2011, 08:25 AM
the lap top is not reconising the aqutronica iv used the disk whitch is provided with the modual what is rong please help

TRIGER
01/03/2012, 01:45 PM
bump no one on this mater please

AQT
01/04/2012, 11:20 AM
sorry for the late replay TRIGER but Aquatronica is now in holiday... we will be back the 9th!! :-) your problem seems to me very strange!! Please, write to [email protected] It's the technical assistence and for sure there will be a solution!!

Davide

RobbyG
01/06/2012, 05:16 PM
the lap top is not reconising the aqutronica iv used the disk whitch is provided with the modual what is rong please help

I suspect you plugged in the Aquatronica before installing the USB driver.
Thatís a very common and annoying problem with Windows XP - Win 7. it will cause windows to install it's own Generic Driver and in most cases that driver will not work, so you must go into windows Device manager and go into the USB Section on the bottom of the list and uninstall the driver. What I do is look at the list of USB devices and I plug in the device thatís giving trouble while looking at the List, you should see a new device come up on the list and when you unplug the AQT cable you should see it disappear. You might need to plug in plug out a few time to be sure which driver the AQT is using. When you do, plug the AQT back in and then delete the bad driver.
After that unplug the AQT and reboot the PC, now install the AQT software and when thatís done plug in the Aquatronica, it should now find the correct driver.

TRIGER
01/24/2012, 02:18 PM
what im saying why wont the cd work is this some thing rong with the dvd

AQT
01/26/2012, 02:45 AM
hi Triger! if you think there is something wrong in the CD, ok, ask for further information in the shop where you bought it and if the shopkeeper reconized the CD is defective you can have it changed; always if you give to the shop the guarantee card with the purchase ticket.
Please, let me know.
Davide

TRIGER
01/26/2012, 11:56 AM
i live in the uk

AQT
01/27/2012, 07:05 AM
ok, contact our distributor ITC AQUATICS (www.itcaquatics.co.uk) in order to know the closest shop to you.
Thanks

TRIGER
01/28/2012, 01:38 AM
whitch driver do i use mys the usb tipe is it the botom one

TRIGER
01/28/2012, 01:41 AM
is it the fbi type or the abe type im comfused

AQT
01/30/2012, 03:29 AM
fot windows7 you have to download the driver FDI. If you tried to use the ABE maybe this is the reason why th PC interface didn't work.

TRIGER
01/31/2012, 01:24 PM
thankyou very much,for your co-operatin so far on the matter with my aquatronica with windows 7.i have personally had a vergin it consultant taking over my samsung 64 megabite laptop computer,i have contracted aquatronica services they have been in touch asking questions.waiting for an e-mail.personally why carnt aquatronica do not do a disc for windows 7 with drivers. yours faithfully simon andrew smith

AQT
02/01/2012, 03:19 AM
hi Simon! ok, you're in contact now with our technical department.. perfect!
I confirm you that the CD we are selling now and the interface as well as already the updated drivers suitable for windows7; the problem is to understand which version of interface you have (the old version or the new one but I suppose you have the old). Concerning drivers for windows7 it shouldn't be a problem because they are available in our web page and you can download them!
Btw, you're in contact with our technicians and for sure you will solve this issue!

Take care
Davide

TRIGER
02/01/2012, 10:08 AM
thanks for that