PDA

View Full Version : Mp10 problems

Johnic
01/08/2012, 04:25 PM
I setup the short pulse mood and saved the wave but it doesn't seem to take the saved settings
Also after it syncs with my fixture in night mood the next morning the short pulse mood doesn't start up again. Or does short pulse mood start out with a steady stream then go into wave mood as it warms up?
All together it seems that none of the settings stay when it goes into night mood and when I shut it down manually. Not sure why all setting aren't saved.

Metal Man 1221
01/08/2012, 05:53 PM
You have to save them by holding the center button. The dial will the cycle through a few colors indicating that the settings have been saved.

Your night mode setting may not be set right. Double check your settings with the manual to make sure it is set for the proper duration. When I run short pulse it just starts back into it after night mode has ceased.

Also, night mode will have to be reconfigured when the pump loses power.

Johnic
01/08/2012, 06:19 PM
Ya. I saved short pulse a few times and I'll have to see what happens tonight and tomorrow morning.
I also noticed after I saved short pulse mood and wend thru different modes and went back to short pulse the previous settings weren't saved. Should they have been saved??

Johnic
01/08/2012, 09:12 PM
What wakes up the pump from night mood. Is it the internal pump config or is it the light fixture telling it with its program ??

Plumbcrazy
01/08/2012, 09:45 PM
It has an internal timer that after 10hrs it wakes itself up.

SkullV
01/08/2012, 10:59 PM
If you want them to work on the day/night schedule of the lighting you need to go into the second tab on the ecosmart utility and tell it to communicate with all ecosmart products in range.

Johnic
01/08/2012, 11:16 PM
If you want them to work on the day/night schedule of the lighting you need to go into the second tab on the ecosmart utility and tell it to communicate with all ecosmart products in range.

Gotcha. And that work in perfect sync with the light program.
? I did just did that.

SkullV
01/08/2012, 11:47 PM
Yes, it will go into night mode when your lighting schedule commands it to, and go into day mode when your lighting schedule commands it to. Make sure to hit apply after you check the box.

Johnic
01/09/2012, 12:01 AM
Cool. Thanks