PDA

View Full Version : I have the strangest school!!

Saltydrip
01/15/2012, 08:47 AM
My 55 is located about 3 ft past the foot of my bed. Every morning when I wake up my lights are on and my fish are alway palling around within a foot of each other at the most. Usually around mid day they part ways and do there own thing but all morning the just get together and hang out. It's way entertaining.

Saltydrip
01/15/2012, 08:50 AM
Oh yea. They are 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 false perk, 1 Cannary wrasse

Saltydrip
01/15/2012, 09:17 AM
Oh yea. They are 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 false perk, 1 Cannary wrasse

tebstan
01/15/2012, 09:51 AM
Mine do that too. Though, you can tell they annoy each other some of the time. Just like a real family. I think it's just a common awareness of food location. Do you feed them around that time, or around that area of the tank?

MuffsAbby
01/15/2012, 10:08 AM
I have the grand total of four fish (2 clowns, 2 chromis). They seem to congregate every day in the early evening. They're always together in the middle of the tank towards the bottom, which is nowhere near where I feed them. I refer to it as their little group meeting. I believe they're plotting their escape!

topbottomfeeder
01/15/2012, 12:33 PM
I have 3 firefish and a royal gramma schooling together, they are never more than 5 inches apart. whenever I stick my hand in to clean, they always scurry away in the same group

fish are weird

Saltydrip
01/15/2012, 07:01 PM
I think in my case my lawnmower acts just like an actual lawnmower. I have had a bad bloom of hair for almost 2 weeks now. He is constantly grazing! I thing as he eats he stirs up junk that the other two like to snack on. I like to think they are having family time and for a first time in over 2 years I have a happy saltwater tank. Thanks to you guys actually!!