PDA

View Full Version : Need Help: Outlets not turning on.

twinturbodevil
01/15/2012, 05:39 PM
A couple days ago, I unplugged everything so I can relocated the EB8 to a different location. When I plug it back in, some of the outlets for the light is not working/turnon at all. I can manually turn everything on using Aquanote from the phone. I'm pretty sure it's something pretty simple and stupid but I'm stumped.

Here's the programming for the light outlets (it's hasnt been changed for the last 6months)

T5
Fallback ON
Set OFF
If Time 13:00 to 22:00 Then ON
If Temp > 82.5 Then OFF
Min Time 001:00 Then OFF

MH
Fallback ON
Set OFF
If Time 14:30 to 18:00 Then ON
If Temp > 82.5 Then OFF
Min Time 010:00 Then OFF

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Time 21:59 to 02:00 Then ON

TIA

burbarry
01/15/2012, 08:15 PM
I have found if I manually turn off an outlet that runs lights. Then try to wet it back to auto it will stay off. I need to go in set to manual on, then to auto and it works fine.

swearint
01/16/2012, 10:12 AM
A couple days ago, I unplugged everything so I can relocated the EB8 to a different location. When I plug it back in, some of the outlets for the light is not working/turnon at all. I can manually turn everything on using Aquanote from the phone. I'm pretty sure it's something pretty simple and stupid but I'm stumped.

The logic looks OK. It could be that the Apex clock is not set correctly. Is the Auto Clock Set enabled, and do you have the correct Time Zone?

Todd

swearint
01/16/2012, 10:15 AM
I have found if I manually turn off an outlet that runs lights. Then try to wet it back to auto it will stay off. I need to go in set to manual on, then to auto and it works fine.
Do you have a Defer in the outlet? I have not confirmed if Min Time does it also, but a Defer...ON will delay the outlet from turning ON when changing back to Auto. Similarly with Defer OFF.

Todd

burbarry
01/16/2012, 01:55 PM
Do you have a Defer in the outlet? I have not confirmed if Min Time does it also, but a Defer...ON will delay the outlet from turning ON when changing back to Auto. Similarly with Defer OFF.

Todd

You know what i do have a min time of 5 mins in there lol forgot about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twinturbodevil
01/16/2012, 03:18 PM
The logic looks OK. It could be that the Apex clock is not set correctly. Is the Auto Clock Set enabled, and do you have the correct Time Zone?

Todd

Thank you. The time was off when unplugged
:)