PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of the tank business

Sango-chu
01/18/2012, 05:58 PM
Well guys, the time has come for me to evaluate my dedication to this discipline. I have no time for proper husbandry, manintenance, and the funds to keep a full-blown reef system in place any longer. Hence, I am sadly getting out of the reefkeeping.

I am selling everything I have. I post it here first because I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET STUFF FROM THE STATES!!!! And I have a TON of materials that will make any and all reefers successful. I have skimmers, sumps, tanks, stands, ect.

Right now,my main concern is the livestock. I have a beautiful anemone with three fish hosting it. I also have an incredible Leaf filefish that has kept my tank aptasia free fo the last year!!! NO LIE!!!!!! If you have aptasia, GET THIS FISH!!!! I have some soft and hard corals as well. I have live rock in the tank. Lumenarc mini reflectors, 250W MH bulbs in them ran by two ICECAP ballasts...this is just to give you and idea.

THIS IS JUST A PRELIMARY ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will go thru in detail and make a list and post it once I I am done. If you feel the need to get something right away, PM me here. I willTRY tro check it at least once a day...

Anyone in Japan is welcomed to it. Mainland included as long as shipping is reason or you agree to incur the cost for shipping.

Thanks guys, and happy shopping!