PDA

View Full Version : That Fish Place - Livestock Experiences

hilde123
01/25/2012, 07:16 PM
I am looking to buy a sailfin tang, some chromis, and mandrian goby. That fish place has a promotion of free shipping on $150 or over orders. Looking for experiences in the quality of their livestock.

AquaReeferMan
01/25/2012, 07:29 PM
I purchase most of my Livestock from That Fish Place. I do not do mail order as I live close to the store but I've always been happy with the fish and inverts I bring home. The store is huge.

Jandree22
01/25/2012, 07:38 PM
IMHO, fish livestock is great. much better than it used to be. 5 or so years back they completely redid their fish room and IMO is a much better operation now. they have a few marine bios on staff.

coral/frags... Stuff looks great in store, and they get stuff in from the almighty Jason Fox. Have heard scattered reports of, though never personally experienced, pests so just inspect and dip.

aquareeferman, going to the TFP/NCPARS frag swap on saturday?

mwlehman
01/25/2012, 07:44 PM
lol..I used to work there..great place...fish room is cool

bpaw
01/25/2012, 07:47 PM
The fish i got there were in good health and readily ate. Overall a good place to get stuff

Barrier Grief
01/25/2012, 09:09 PM
I purchase most of my Livestock from That Fish Place. I do not do mail order as I live close to the store but I've always been happy with the fish and inverts I bring home. The store is huge.

+1

Nice stock, lots of variety, beautiful coral/frag tanks, very well maintained.