PDA

View Full Version : Need SPS but where to find

rogerwilco357
01/29/2012, 11:19 PM
Where did you get your SPS acros? I have been out of Corals since the aefw bug in 2010 and looking to restock my tank this year but where can I find 2x2 mini colonies would love some red tabling acro or red planet , pearlberry etc and something yellow pink lemonade if you have these could you post some pics so I can see what healthy specimens are looking like and where you bought yours so I can shop thanks for any intel or eye candy
Roger

MammothReefer
01/30/2012, 01:09 AM
for that stuff, just go to the prop forum here and buy from other RC members. You aren't going to find stuff that big online unless it's wild or a maricultured piece.

hvacman250
01/30/2012, 07:48 AM
Vivid has amazing stuff. Pricing is good and the corals are amazing; health and size.

chessmanmark
01/30/2012, 04:59 PM
I would check the propagated corals section first and if you don't see what you want take a look at Saltwaterfish. The ORA frags are a good size and mostly based out already.

RynosReef
01/30/2012, 05:55 PM
I agree it's best to order from ppl here on RC. I also like vivid, battlecorals, and rocky mountain frags. I've heard good and bad about atlantis aquariums and wet thumb frags. So can't say about them.

MammothReefer
01/30/2012, 06:10 PM
I've bought from Atlantis always walk in. They are like a pioneer in online sales imop and have some amazing stuff.. However prices are high, frags are small.