PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait to buy this LED Light?

clownfool
02/09/2012, 05:44 PM
I have a 24g Current Aquapod Nano Tank that I want mainly SPS.
So I should only need 1 unit.

I've been looking to buy the AquaIllumination SOL Super Blue with controller for $500. There's been tons of new LEDS coming out and I don't know if I should wait another half year or so?

Which unit do you guys recommend for a 24g?

Is there any units coming out in the next half a year that would be worth the wait, under $600?

clownfool
02/09/2012, 06:13 PM
I have a 24g Current Aquapod Nano Tank that I want mainly SPS.
So I should only need 1 unit.

I've been looking to buy the AquaIllumination SOL Super Blue with controller for $500. There's been tons of new LEDS coming out and I don't know if I should wait another half year or so?

Which unit do you guys recommend for a 24g?

Is there any units coming out in the next half a year that would be worth the wait, under $600?

Now considering one Maxspect Mazarra P

Mark Bianco
02/09/2012, 06:40 PM
Both are good units. I like the AI's Made in Americia Not sure where the Mazarra are made. I will say this I did have an issue with one of my units sent it in the same day they received it they fixed it and sent it back. IMHO there customer service is second to none!

clownfool
02/09/2012, 06:44 PM
Both are good units. I like the AI's Made in Americia Not sure where the Mazarra are made. I will say this I did have an issue with one of my units sent it in the same day they received it they fixed it and sent it back. IMHO there customer service is second to none!

AI or Mazarra customer service?

Mark Bianco
02/09/2012, 06:58 PM
I am sorry Guess I was not clear? AI's is what I have.