PDA

View Full Version : Trying to configure WXM

CJSIII
02/10/2012, 01:31 PM
I get into my online programing screen just fine, then after about a minute i get a pop up that wants me to log in and it won't take my default. it says "To view this page, you must log in to area “cgi-bin” on 192.168.1.50:9001" What do I do or what am I doing wrong?

L8ndeb
02/10/2012, 01:37 PM
Are you updated with the latest firmware and webpage firmware (4.11L_AA11) ? I don't know that there is, but you also might what to check if there is an update for the WXM as well. If there is, or course, load it up.

RussM
02/10/2012, 02:39 PM
That sounds like what I used to get when I tried to login to my AC3 with an old Blackberry. What sort of device and browser are you using?

CJSIII
02/10/2012, 02:44 PM
Firefox on a Mac. Also having a problem with the update of my Vortech mp40. I do it as it says in the manual. It updates fine on the Apex but when I get to step 5 where I unplug power to the MP 40 and turn it back on while holding the Mode and Set, I do get flashing red and white. Next steep is to push and hold the set button.....It is supposed to then flash white and blue after 10 seconds but it doesn't. It continues to flash red and white. Any ideas on that? It still says 0 pumps have been updated .