PDA

View Full Version : Aquatonica help

gasman059
02/12/2012, 09:01 AM
OK here's the problem lol

Just got my new display to fix the bug of the old one with dimming issues.

Went ahead and save my settings(profile) disconnected the old display and connected the new one. One caveat I have not done an udate in quite a while.

Went back connected the old display and now it fails to recognize the peripherals.

What i think are my options prior to upgrading the old and then do the transfer.

Should i disconnect one by one and wait until each individual one is regcognize?
then upgrade and change the dispalys?

About to have a tank meltdown sunday morning LOL

thx for the help

gasman059
02/12/2012, 02:26 PM
Went thru the motions reset the settings and checked peripheral one at a time and checked them as connected once they were recognized.

Saved settings and my next step included connecting my new display, much to my dismay the new display turns on but no display nothing zilch nada.

uuuuuuuuuuum help tyvm

AQT
02/16/2012, 01:12 AM
Hi! you will be contacted directly in your e-mail by our technical assistance because they need further info in order to solve the problem.
Thanks
Davide

gasman059
02/16/2012, 08:50 AM
k davide tthx again I will wait patiently-- well not that patiently lol

AQT
02/16/2012, 09:30 AM
I understand... don't worry, you'll be contacted soon!
Take care
Davide

AQT
02/16/2012, 09:44 AM
only one thing I know perfectly... you have disconected the old controller not updated and connected the new one which is the last version. At this point, being the new controller the last updated version, he has no reconized your save setting and he gave a new name to all your peripherals. If you connect now the old controller not updated, he newer will reconize your settings. I think it's no more possible to come back, you should remake all settings :-(. Now our technical service is contacting you because they need to have further info about periphrals not reconized by the controller.
Davide

gasman059
02/16/2012, 05:50 PM
Davide Ive been using aquatronica since I was 5 LOL. I pretty much know all of my settings.

So on the old controller and I re-did all my settings tank is up and running.

Ok should I try to re-connect the new controller and if I understood you correctly it should recognize my settings?

Last time I connected the new version nothing came up on the screen.

Anyways I will start the back and forth with TS.

AQT
02/17/2012, 01:09 AM
yes please, keep in touch with our technical support!! for sure you'll finde the solution.
Thanks
Davide