PDA

View Full Version : When will you have more Apex units available?

bobafet1
02/13/2012, 01:00 PM
I just ordered an Apex Lite from one of your vendors and was told they don't have an ETA as to when you will be able to fulfill the order. How far backed up are you guys?

ALso, I tried calling your number 408-578-3022 several times but it keeps giving me a busy tone.

What's going on?

swearint
02/13/2012, 01:49 PM
This is a user forum, the Neptune reps rarely post or read the forum. If you can't get through by phone, try [email protected]

Todd

bobafet1
02/13/2012, 02:02 PM
This is a user forum, the Neptune reps rarely post or read the forum. If you can't get through by phone, try [email protected]

Todd

Strange, I thought this was a sponsor's forum. Anytime I've needed to speak to other sponsors, live Tunze for example, I've been able to post my questions in their forum and receive answers directly from them. Are you saying that some sponsors choose to visit their own forums while others don't bother??

L8ndeb
02/13/2012, 03:20 PM

Todd

Yup, Todd is correct. Emailing Neptune directly is your best bet.

Justdrew
02/13/2012, 05:16 PM
I ordered an Apex from Reefgeek on 1/27 and it just arrived today. I was aware of the back order and was just about where they estimated.

Drew

danil
02/13/2012, 05:28 PM
Interesting my last two orders for Apex were really quick with no delays. It seems like they are getting more popular! I think you should ask your retailer about this delay again. Asking company directly via support email might give you none or false information. My thinking not all retailers are the same. You'll be better just find one with apex in stock.

nutfluff
02/13/2012, 06:48 PM
I've ordered from them directly and found it much easier. Cutting out the middle man gets it to you faster if you're having trouble finding what you want in stock.

RussM
02/13/2012, 07:13 PM
Are you saying that some sponsors choose to visit their own forums while others don't bother??Yep... Neptune sponsors this sub-forum for us to use, but they rarely join in. In recent years, Neptune staff usually only post announcements of beta firmware. The primary support channels are via phone and email; email is usually better.

karsseboom
02/13/2012, 10:02 PM
just call neptune and order from them direct. There no middle man and they always have them.