PDA

View Full Version : Controller Back Light

Bui
02/26/2012, 08:20 PM
I bought my first controller about 2 years ago. After 8 months the backlight went out. Didnt want to deal with the exchange, so I just went out and bought another one and now after a year and half it went out too.

Is this a common issue with the controller or am I having bad luck with it?

AQT
02/27/2012, 06:24 AM
Hi Bui, I am sorry for this inconvenient. It's both situation: we had a wrong production where with the time the display become dark if you keep turned on 24h on 24h... but I would say you are having bad luck as well because we solved this issue; you bought the second controller with the same issue.
Please, contact our distributor in the US (if you are from the US) http://www.hydor.com/main/index?sf_culture=en.
They will replace you the controller with a new one!
Again, really sorry for that!
Thanks & regards
Davide

Bui
03/02/2012, 10:13 AM
I have email Hydor 3 times already and still didnt get any respond from them. Please help.

AQT
03/04/2012, 11:40 AM
will contact them next week.
Davide

dbond
03/08/2012, 12:56 PM
I have two controllers and both the backlite went dim shortly after purchase not even going to waste my time with returns and all that involves will just wait for the new interface to come out and review then

AQT
03/09/2012, 05:32 AM
please, for this issue, contact HydorUSA in order to have the controller replaced.
Thanks
Davide