PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble w/ live aquaria this morning?

MBVette
03/16/2012, 04:43 AM
Im trying to buy a fish off of divers den right now, but the website is giving me a security error. And after I add something to my cart when I go to checkout nothing is there anymore. Just wondering if its something on my side or if they are having problems.

Rploaded
03/16/2012, 05:28 AM
I had same issue yesterday in the evening. You shop, pick out all your stuff, select checkout and bang no items in cart.... I repeated this exercise in futility 3 times before considering it a warning from the reef gods and calling it quits.....

username in use
03/16/2012, 05:35 AM
call them. Easiest way to make sure you get what you want off divers den

MBVette
03/16/2012, 05:44 AM
Thats the plan, but have to wait another hour. If someone else gets this fish b/c the site is down Im going to be ****ed.

Rploaded
03/16/2012, 05:45 AM
Thats the plan, but have to wait another hour. If someone else gets this fish b/c the site is down Im going to be ****ed.

What fish you trying to buy? ;)

MBVette
03/16/2012, 05:56 AM
Between you and me its the RCT Tank Bred Resplendens x Argi Hybrid Angelfish. lol

wolfador
03/16/2012, 06:01 AM
If someone else gets this fish b/c the site is down Im going to be ****ed.

If the site is down how would they order? :debi:

Rploaded
03/16/2012, 06:18 AM
Between you and me its the RCT Tank Bred Resplendens x Argi Hybrid Angelfish. lol

Lol, oh yeah I bet it is.....

MBVette
03/16/2012, 06:35 AM
Of course it came up while I was on the phone with them.

I got the wart skin angler that they put up yesterday.
http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=148628

Rploaded
03/16/2012, 06:40 AM
Of course it came up while I was on the phone with them.

I got the wart skin angler that they put up yesterday.
http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=148628

Sweet fish...... I had looked at that as well. Just not sure I need any more picky eaters in my tanks.

So you changed your mind from the RCT to that? :)

MBVette
03/16/2012, 06:49 AM
I decided that someone else should have the RCT, a fish like that should be more public than in my own private tank.

I have had a tank setup and waiting for a wartskin for awhile now; I have just been waiting for one to come up on DD (my LFS has not gotten me one when I asked for it a long time ago)

Rploaded
03/16/2012, 06:53 AM
I decided that someone else should have the RCT, a fish like that should be more public than in my own private tank.

I have had a tank setup and waiting for a wartskin for awhile now; I have just been waiting for one to come up on DD (my LFS has not gotten me one when I asked for it a long time ago)

How very noble of you allowing that to be bought by a more public display. You're philanthropic spirit is an inspiration to us all. :)

Enjoy the new fish, should be a great one to own...