PDA

View Full Version : missing cable

ClownNut
03/22/2012, 08:52 PM
i misplace my cable that connect my profilux plus ii to 4 dosers. is it just a standard 6 pins phone cable???
can't find it at the website under cable...
thanks

AQD_ottawa
03/23/2012, 06:29 AM
You will require VSL-5 it comes with a female junction block also just incase you wish to extend.

if you use a phone cable you will damage the rear PCB and likely the profilux (seriously)

ClownNut
03/23/2012, 06:36 AM
You will require VSL-5 it comes with a female junction block also just incase you wish to extend.

if you use a phone cable you will damage the rear PCB and likely the profilux (seriously)

where can i got that cable? dhl direct don't seem sell it. i am not looking to extend the cable, i just want the date cable that connect the controller to the 4 dosers.
thanks

ASpec
03/23/2012, 06:55 AM
Call or email Progressive Reef. Gareth will have what your looking for!

The VSL-5 includes the bus cable you need along with an extender jack (for future use) -- GHL Direct has this in stock. I don't see that GHL sells just the bus cable but Gareth will know for sure.

GHL_Direct
03/23/2012, 01:20 PM
I definitely have these in stock. You can use any of the control cables for this honestly. The VSL5 cable is the longest one available and is handy if you need to route your cable a bit of distance!

ClownNut
03/23/2012, 04:32 PM
I definitely have these in stock. You can use any of the control cables for this honestly. The VSL5 cable is the longest one available and is handy if you need to route your cable a bit of distance!

cool, didnt know the extender jack can come off.
will order once know the rs232 cable work, will need the rs232 cable as well, is that the same as http://ghl-direct.com/proddetail.php?prod=PL-0086?
thanks