PDA

View Full Version : Retrieve Radion Program from light?

quest4JC
03/27/2012, 10:32 PM
I can't find the file anywhere in my pc. Since I haven't reprogrammed the light since the upgrade it's still running off of the original program I created. I now want to modify it a bit but the only way would be to retrieve it or save it from the light since it's not on my pc.

Is there anyway to save or pull the current program that my light is running on?

rgauvin
03/28/2012, 06:53 AM
The ecosmart configuration utility saves files with the extension of ETP and I believe it is the only program to use this naming convention. Have you tried searching for any file with an ETP extension? Using the search feature in windows, and searching your entire hard drive for "*.etp" will find it if you ever saved it on your PC.

quest4JC
03/28/2012, 08:23 AM
Thanks rgauvin, after searching more last night I found the file I had saved. For some reason only half of my day loaded and the other half was blank :-( , somehow I programmed my lights for the full cycle but it appears I saved it half done. I'd really have to find a way to edit the program that's on my light. I hope there's a way, I put a lot of time to get the colors I liked.

If anyone has ideas or knows how to edit or save the program in the light please share

rgauvin
03/28/2012, 10:35 AM
Boo, sorry that the ETP file was corrupt/incomplete :(

quest4JC
03/28/2012, 07:33 PM
Oh noooo lol , looks like its back to the drawing board