PDA

View Full Version : First Order Great Service!

pyton
04/03/2012, 03:20 PM
Second order, not so much.... please read on

Two weeks ago we placed a small order and received emails confirming our order, shipping details and a thank you within 24 hours of placing the order. We received the order in three days, amazing customer service.

Last week we placed a bigger order received the order confirmation email and nothing else. Waited until Monday to call and send two emails, one from my account and one from the form on their website just in case my account email got put into the SPAM folder. Called again this morning and this afternoon. No reply at all.

ctenophore
04/03/2012, 03:47 PM
Hi pyton
Sorry about that. Been traveling over the weekend and out of town all week. I thought i was caught up on email but obviously have missed a few. If you can PM me your email address so I can make sure I have your message. We are a little backed up on shipping so if it is in regards to an order please include the order number so i can make sure it gets handled by the skeleton shipping crew. Sorry for the delay.
Justin

ctenophore
04/03/2012, 03:48 PM
Hi pyton
Sorry about that. Been traveling over the weekend and out of town all week. I thought i was caught up on email but obviously have missed a few. If you can PM me your email address so I can make sure I have your message. We are a little backed up on shipping so if it is in regards to an order please include the order number so i can make sure it gets handled by the skeleton shipping crew. Sorry for the delay.
Justin

pyton
04/04/2012, 04:52 PM
Okayu I have done everything you asked yesterday and followed up with a phone call today, still went to voice mail and no reply.

Is there any way to get an update on this order? Maybe when you are traveling you can put that on the website, if I would have known I wouldn't have placed my order this soon.