PDA

View Full Version : Got My Order, kind of

pyton
04/09/2012, 04:39 PM
So I made my purchase a week and half ago. Never got confirming emails and took a few days but Justin got back to me.

Upgraded my shipping to 2 to 3 days USPS for my troubles and the package still got here late.

Received a box today with pretty much nothing in it. See attached picture.

I ordered:
Mutany III Ozone Reactor
MR16 Reactor
and a extra swabbie blade

Now I am sure someone will say call, email and wait a couple days. So I have to say.... I have done that and....

Why should we have to give it a day or two? This is a business that should be responsive to their customers.

I understand some things but if I would have known this is the way these guys conducted business I would have never bought anything from them.

All I can say is someone should pick up the phone and give me a call ASAP.

Want2BS8ed
04/09/2012, 06:13 PM
Pyton,

I've placed a half dozen or so orders with Avast. While they haven't all been perfect, their customer service has been in my experience.

What do you want us to do to help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pyton
04/10/2012, 01:05 AM
Update:

After posting Avast Marine has contacted me directly to resolve this issue.

Thank you for a prompt reply

pyton
04/10/2012, 06:33 PM
One last update.

Based on the original weight and the good re-taping job USPS did we have discovered the box split open some where and the parts fell out.

Everything seems to have been corrected in a timely manner and I should have my order by Friday.

Thanks again Justin!

ctenophore
04/11/2012, 11:25 PM
I apologize for the headache with this order, pyton. Just like with our tanks, it seems whenever we go out of town, crazy things happen. I can't remember ever having a box break open, random stuff lost, re-taped, and delivered seemingly normally. We were definitely scratching our heads when looking at your pictures of what was received- the guy who packed this one was positive that he did not send only a single acrylic tube for an order with two complete kits!

Anyhow, I'm back and will be on hand Friday in case you have any questions about setup.

Justin

DHyslop
04/12/2012, 01:47 PM
Look for a post by a postal carrier about his awesome new protein skimmer!

pyton
04/14/2012, 07:56 PM
It was actually a replacement blade for the swabbie, Mutiny III Ozone Reactor, and the MR-16 Media Reactor. So check eBay and the for sale forums, you might get a great deal from a postal carrier....

I still need a luft pump and the mag7, everything else is ready to go.

Honestly Justin I was p*ssed off with all the problems but you handled it very professional and in the end you made it right. You earned my return business after this one, however with all the stuff I now have of yours you need some new product to keep my collection going.

Thanks for making it right!