PDA

View Full Version : New Controller

Bui
04/23/2012, 11:25 PM
I been the release of your controller for a while now. I just want to know when it is release, does it have limit on the number of powerbar, sensor module or level sensor?

Second, how fast will it be, right now it take forever for my computer to communicate with the controller via usb.

You also mention that it is completely web base and it is open so the users can create their own application. If I modify it, where would my webpage store? Expecially if I add a lot of customize graphics.

When will you release the LEDs dimming module? around August as well?
I hope you have a way turn the way on slowly from dim to pre-determine brightness in set amount of time.

Also on my wish list, I hope you have some intelligent build in to the controller. for example.

If I enter the tank cal/alk & mag and program what pump to dose what.. The system will calculate how much of what to dose and i just do minor refining. Also for people using calc/kalk reactor. It will calculate when to turn of the co2 base on ph...etc...

Since it is web-base, I wish it have a way for me to upload a picture and a the name of the corals. I alway seem to forget what I have.

Also I have a lot of flow sensor and other sensors. I wish you develope a breakout box that will trigger and turn a certain unit on/off.

Ok, not going happen this year but wish I could press a button and tell the controller what to do. Like press a button and say aquatornica, turn on light.

AQT
04/24/2012, 01:05 AM
your wish list is without end!!! :-D
You are asking me question for which I have not a compleate answer so I ask you to be patient for a bit...
Btw, thanks for giving us all these interesting suggestions!
Take care
Davide

Bui
05/04/2012, 12:27 PM
So any newl info you could give us on the new controller?