PDA

View Full Version : New MP10 not working

Zak77
04/25/2012, 06:17 AM
I just bought a MP10 for my 70g cube and it's already not working. It was up and running for a bit on the constant setting. A bit loud at higher speeds though. But when I switched it to TSM mode the blade barely moves but the motor/blade are making a loud vibrating noise. I've powered it off, pulled off the dry/wet site a few times, even reset the controller and it still does not spin. The motor is quite loud to, quite annoying as the tank is in my home office which I work from all day long. What could be wrong?

TucanSam007
04/25/2012, 10:36 AM
Have you checked to see if it got jammed? Is the controller showing any error colors?

Zak77
04/25/2012, 11:50 AM
I took the wet side apart following the instructions on youtube and turns out the blade broke away from the base. Im not impreesed with the build quality as it was literally in my tank for 15 to 20 minutes. Taking it back today.

troyman
04/25/2012, 06:19 PM
cant beat there quaility

Zak77
04/25/2012, 06:26 PM
I took it back to That Pet Place and they swapped out a new wet side for me. They rotor had snapped off the base, and all the guys there said they have never seen that happen before. I must have gotten the one bad one.

New one is up and running. Still trying to see what program to use but so far I'm not super impressed.