PDA

View Full Version : another mckoskers question

Vince272992
05/12/2012, 03:04 PM
So i recently preordered a mckoskers flasher wrasse from my FLS and when they got in there shipment there were 4 mckoskers. Long story short 2 of the 4 wrasses died within 4 hours, and its been 4-5 days seance they got there shipment and the 2 remaining wrasses are now swimming around and eating well. so my question is if i leave the wrasse in the LFS for another week or so then bring it home and QT is it still worth buying that wrasse from them or not. I should also mention that these wrasses that they got in are pretty small!
THANKS

albano
05/12/2012, 03:13 PM
again! 1 thread wasn't enough?
Is a poll better then the advice already given? :rolleyes:

EllieSuz
05/12/2012, 03:28 PM
I agree, this question has been asked and answered before.

EllieSuz
I agree, this question has been asked and answered before.

aandfsoccr04
again! 1 thread wasn't enough?
Is a poll better then the advice already given? :rolleyes:

agreed.

sponger0
05/12/2012, 04:11 PM
Its one of those cases where the OP is hoping to get the answer they want...not the answer they got.

Vince272992
05/12/2012, 04:31 PM
GOD screw u guys im sorry i dont have the money for DD and the fish store is waiting for my reply so wht ever SORRY if u saw this post maybe u should have just let it go and not reply some stupid commet!!!!

f3honda4me
05/12/2012, 06:08 PM
If you don't have the extra $30-$40 for a mccoskers from divers den, this probably isn't the hobby for you. Livestock is generally one of the cheaper components of this hobby. I don't want to sound rude, but this hobby is anything but inexpensive.

Vince272992
05/13/2012, 08:47 AM
did u not just read my last commet???? PLEASE dont post stupid crap on polls that has no real advice it makes u just look rude!!

devildog999
05/13/2012, 08:54 AM
Cmon people, would you rather people just buy crap because they are afraid of dealing with A Holes that just want to attack them and have it die because they didn't get the proper advice that they would have gotten had they asked?!! People ask these questions because they don't know and they care enough about the hobby and the livestock they desire to ensure it is a proper fit, will flourish, is appropriate for the tank they have, etc. Maybe we grow the F up and respect the people asking a question instead of just flaming them. At one point, all of us were brand spanking new to this and had questions and how much would you learn if a bunch of people acting like children did nothing but flame instead of giving informative answers?

This forum is here so that people with experience can share knowledge with those that desire to learn and share a passion we are obviously all excited about.

Think about that a little bit next time before you flame someone because they want to know if something is a good idea!!!

Vince272992
05/13/2012, 09:12 AM
+1 thank u !

albano
05/13/2012, 09:40 AM
Cmon people, would you rather people just buy crap because they are afraid of dealing with A Holes that just want to attack them...
Think about that a little bit next time before you flame someone because they want to know if something is a good idea!!!

Look in the MIRROR...
If you had actually read the entire thread, before FLAMING everyone that posted...maybe you'd realize that the OP has already ignored the advise previously given!

Cloudburst2000
05/13/2012, 10:41 AM
People are simply irritated because the OP has already asked this same question and already received advice. Why post another thread asking the exact same thing. It just clutters up the board.

f3honda4me
05/13/2012, 02:59 PM
Cmon people, would you rather people just buy crap because they are afraid of dealing with A Holes that just want to attack them and have it die because they didn't get the proper advice that they would have gotten had they asked?!! People ask these questions because they don't know and they care enough about the hobby and the livestock they desire to ensure it is a proper fit, will flourish, is appropriate for the tank they have, etc. Maybe we grow the F up and respect the people asking a question instead of just flaming them. At one point, all of us were brand spanking new to this and had questions and how much would you learn if a bunch of people acting like children did nothing but flame instead of giving informative answers?

This forum is here so that people with experience can share knowledge with those that desire to learn and share a passion we are obviously all excited about.

The OP has posted this Thread/topic four times. That's why he is getting these responses.

Vince272992
05/13/2012, 04:16 PM
on several different topics A hole like devildog999 said i CARE enough about my own tank that i love to post questions and clarify different answers!!

devildog999
05/14/2012, 02:12 AM
I understand frustration with the same topic more than once but what good is it going to do to make negative remarks? It does no good and isn't worth it, so just ignore the new thread if you have already given your 2cents.

sponger0
05/14/2012, 09:41 PM
You have already been given the best advice. In your prvious thread you posted twice, people here have informed you they are a bad idea to buy right now based on the health of the stock. If this is a question you have to ask, this assumes your a beginner. But if a seasoned reef keeper sees a fish that they question their health, 9 times out of ten they will walk away from it.

You have been told its a bad idea but you are looking for a different answer. Most agree these fish are not healthy. One thing you should learn is to be able to tell the behaviors of sick or stressed fish. This will assist you in making better decisions on buying stock.

I have turned down stock in a LFS based on its behavior. No matter how much I wanted to just take it home.

If you want someone to tell you that you would have a 100% good turn out with buying these fish, I doubt youll get that answer. Your taking a chance with these fish.....so take a chance or dont. You have been advised not to.