PDA

View Full Version : The New Aquatronica Touch Controller

RobbyG
05/21/2012, 12:58 AM
Finally someone has made a controller with a high resolution touch screen. Best part is that all the old equipment can just hook right up to it.
I see one in my future very soon :celeb2:

Unfortunately the forum wont let me put in a link for another Reef site but a Google search with the threads title will lead you to Pictures and a description.

Congratulations Aquatronica you always seem to lead the way.

AQT
05/21/2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks Robby!!! Look also our FB page where info will be posted also there!!
Davide

nickjj
06/20/2012, 12:22 AM
Any idea when these units will be available in North America? I'm guessing it will probably be near the end of the year.
Just in time I hope to put it on my Christmas wish list......

AQT
06/20/2012, 02:47 AM
yes nickjj... you guessed right! Both new controllers will be released in October so within Christmas they should be available in US!
Take care
Davide

nemo's janitor
06/21/2012, 09:54 PM
The News you bring is exciting RobbyG. But unfortunately the sound of the trumpet is muffled in my ears. Sorry to say. To day JayPjay, who has been waiting for a response on a repair on various components of his, has decided to quit. This was my last Aquatronica client of some 35+ i had a few years ago. Oh well, no use complaining any more.

Cheers

AQT
06/22/2012, 02:07 AM
excuse me nemo but can you explain me better what was the problem with the assistence? Did you get in touch with HydorUSA... our wholesaler?

nemo's janitor
06/22/2012, 07:48 AM
Hi AQT, i have sent you a PM with my concerns. I do not want to cause issues here.

AQT
06/22/2012, 08:37 AM
ok, thanks so much for your PM.. I'm working on that because what you wrote me is unaccetable from my point of view. Thanks so much!
Davide

RobbyG
06/23/2012, 05:51 PM
Hi Nemo sorry to hear you had a problem but I am sure Davide will take care of it.
My system is running perfectly with the first version controller for about 6 years so I know the reliability of the product is very good but I do know that a few years back the service from the previous distributor was not that great but it's all back on track now and I have had very good result with Hydor.

Bui
06/26/2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Davide,

on the side note...do you know when the module for DIY led controller will come out? Will it be about the same time as the controller?

AQT
06/27/2012, 03:16 AM
hi Bui, hope before the release of the two new controllers but I cannot give you an exact date because our technical dept is very busy with many projects... I will keep you updated on this matter. If you follow also our fb page you can read all our news :-)
Thanks
Davide

TRIGER
07/15/2012, 12:25 AM
any pics yet of the new controller what will it do the old one did not do

AQT
07/16/2012, 03:23 AM
pictures are available on RB and our official FB page. There we descibe its features!
Basicly what we changed is the interactive communication: touch diplay, possibility to have the controller on your smarthphone, PC, tablet and so on so that your controller will be always with you.
Davide

TRIGER
07/17/2012, 08:55 AM
what is fb and rb please

AQT
07/17/2012, 09:40 AM
face book and reef buiders :-)

leeshdw
10/02/2012, 09:31 PM
I've been using the very first version of this controller with 2 power bars. I had glitches here and there, but overall it worked perfectly. I am putting a new 400GAL Reef together and will be upgrading to the new touch controller.

AQT
10/03/2012, 04:53 AM
that's great leedshdw!
Thanks
Davide

nemo's janitor
11/06/2012, 05:24 PM
Hi Nemo sorry to hear you had a problem but I am sure Davide will take care of it.
My system is running perfectly with the first version controller for about 6 years so I know the reliability of the product is very good but I do know that a few years back the service from the previous distributor was not that great but it's all back on track now and I have had very good result with Hydor.

Robert no good news i am afraid. I still have all those goods at the SA distributor. Did chat to Davide and seems he has also given up. :deadhorse1:

kris_nor
11/08/2012, 07:04 AM
i love the new look! very cool .. everything with aquatronica is awesome .. but i do feel they should make a new usb interface that actually works .. ive had 4 of them and all end up broken for some reason . :D and the fact that its digitally signed driver issues in win7 should not be a problem in 2012/13

but i will buy this new as soon as i can for sure! even tho i already have my system on my ipad and my iphone and my asus touch computer :P

JC2005
12/28/2012, 05:00 PM
David's,

I have a ACQ110 controller that is not working. Is there someone in the US I can contact to see if it is repairable?

loki6969
01/06/2013, 04:43 PM
i love the new look! very cool .. everything with aquatronica is awesome .. but i do feel they should make a new usb interface that actually works .. ive had 4 of them and all end up broken for some reason . :D and the fact that its digitally signed driver issues in win7 should not be a problem in 2012/13

but i will buy this new as soon as i can for sure! even tho i already have my system on my ipad and my iphone and my asus touch computer :P

What app do you usebto it to be on a andriod asus pad?

AQT
01/08/2013, 05:24 AM
Hi JC2005! Contact HydorUSA at http://www.hydor.com/main/contact asking for Mike Magaletti. They will check what it is possible to do and how to help you.
Take care
Davide

loki6969
01/08/2013, 07:41 AM
What app do you use to be able to control the aquatronica on a android base device

AQT
01/09/2013, 05:22 AM
hi loki, have to check because there are not official app from Aquatronica
Davide

kris_nor
07/29/2014, 07:21 PM
Anyone using the new touch controller ? :)

nickjj
07/30/2014, 08:10 PM
Anyone using the new touch controller ? :)

Yes, I've been using the Touch Controller for the last 8 months.

Bui
07/31/2014, 11:25 AM
I have been using it for 6 months..I have email them recently regarding an issue. Hope they respond back soon.

RobbyG
08/04/2014, 03:46 PM
Where did you guys buy your touch controllers?

nickjj
08/04/2014, 10:31 PM
I purchased it online from reefconcept.com when they launched the Touch Controller last year and they offered a discount

Bui
08/05/2014, 11:10 AM
same here.. Reefconcept.com

RobbyG
08/12/2014, 12:24 AM
Thanks guys. I am looking at possibly buying one.

ReefRescue
10/02/2014, 12:28 PM
hello everyone

As you may have heard we were at MACNA and had a great show. as Massimo mentioned in other posts the company has gone through a revolutionary change as a result of being purchased by the original creators of the product. Many people may not be aware of this but if you have used aquatronica in the past you mat have had a very hard time getting through to get service as a result of communication buffering being done by the previous mother company AEB. we no longer will have that issue.

We are in the process of having Aquatronica-USA prepared to launch in the very near future so our customers can have full north american based warranty service and inventory available..

We want to all the people that believe in us and see the quality in the product. we will also be at reefapalooza on October 25 & 26 at the Orange County Fair and Event Center.

I will have some great promotions for anybody that would like to come visit us at the booth. we will be at booth# 108 next to all the SCMAS Raffle booths.

I can be reached at [email protected]

thanks

Ashkan