PDA

View Full Version : Good customer service as always thanks

cbellm
05/31/2012, 10:04 PM
This past month I have been building a new system and as always Premium has helped me. Let me show you what they have donw for me...

1) the guy with the broken hand... (someone please let me know his name if you know him) helped me select some of the item that ended up being of great quality. He also assisted me on his day off

2) I asked for a pump and unfortunately got the wrong one they refunded the money and game the the one I wanted

3) I realized that the ones I wanted didnt do what I was hoping and they refunded my order again and helped me select ones that gave me what I wanted and needed for my tank.

this is a grouping of in persona and online transactions and all of them have shown me good customer service does exist although some of their weekend ppl in shop may be a little inexpereinced they just need to learn to say I dont know, the others will fix the issue)

Jeremy I wanted to tank you person for your help, I talked to you on the phone a few times but an in person thank you is headed your way,

Michelle thanks again for your help it was nice meeting you and seeing your hard work to make sure things worked out

Luke thanks for refunding my order in a timely fashion

Guy with the broken Left hand (please let me learn his name) thanks again for helping me. My family that was in town 3 weeks ago also thanks you for your help since when I brought them there you served them as well.

cbellm
06/01/2012, 08:30 AM
Wrote this on my iphone yesterday evening, sorry about the punctuation and poor typing. Either way, thanks for your help.

jasonfrey
06/01/2012, 10:20 AM
Thank you for the great post, we love to hear that and glad you enjoy shopping with us. The guy with the broken hand's name is Scott Butler. He takes care of the livestock area. Glad to hear he took good care of you.

pbhere
06/01/2012, 11:16 AM
Just to show what kind of impression good customer service leaves read this...

I got started many, many years ago, I'd say 13-15 years. I had no clue what I was doing (still don't that's why I'm here). I bought a lot of stuff locally but I also ordered a lot of stuff online from different stores. All those years have gone by and today I'm reading this thread and I immediately recognized the name of the store and the person that help me get started and the reason I recognize the name is because of that excellent service I received. It was Jason from Premium Aquatics.

jasonfrey
06/02/2012, 11:34 AM
Hi, thanks again. This is my 16th year doing this, so i bet you have seen use grow from a small garage shop outfit, through 3 warehouse expansions, that's really cool. Customer service has and always will be our #1 priority. Seems anymore, i rarely get to meet our customers, other then emails, or get my hands wet with the fish, mainly doing the paperwork and back end business stuff (no fun) but always great to hear from some of our customers that have been with us for so long. It's the reason we are still here TODAY!