PDA

View Full Version : ECORAY 60DX LED lighting

Viking Dr
06/05/2012, 01:14 PM
Does anyone have any experience with these Light units..any opinions would be great, before I purchase a couple.

RickReef28
06/29/2012, 10:22 AM
I have one. Just got it about a month ago. They are awesome. I have a 40gal cube that is 24X18X21. The coverage for just one of these lights is actually perfect for my tank size since its recommended for 20X15 coverage. Not sure how big your tank is but they are great lights. the dimmable feature is great since its an awesome way to acclimate your corals to it at first and then moving forward with any new coral you acclimate. My RBTA love it. They were stringy and HUGE (speading out for light) with my old lighting (2 BOOST LED Par30 bulbs and Marineland Reef capable LED). They are now smaller with more bubbles. My clam loves it and i can already see the color difference. YOu just have to be careful if you dont have a deep tank since this light puts out some serious PAR. I get readings of 200+ about 18" deep. and thats at ONLY 50%. i love it cause i can grow acro's on the bottom of my tank. It was hard to grow nice SPS up top since my 2 RBTA liked to spead out and they are pretty dang big at about 8" across each