PDA

View Full Version : Koralia and AC3

JustinGr
06/19/2012, 07:07 AM
I have two 750/gph Koralia on a wave maker and they "clunk" with the cycle and it is driving me nuts. The other concern is that you can't get to fancy with the Koralia wave maker, it is pretty basic.

I am thinking I can do more with the AC3 to control these pumps.

Any suggestions? I would like to have them on for a few minutes in the morning, noon and early evening then off.

Thanks!

mal7887
06/19/2012, 11:25 AM
I have two 750/gph Koralia on a wave maker and they "clunk" with the cycle and it is driving me nuts. The other concern is that you can't get to fancy with the Koralia wave maker, it is pretty basic.

I am thinking I can do more with the AC3 to control these pumps.

Any suggestions? I would like to have them on for a few minutes in the morning, noon and early evening then off.

Thanks!

Other than having the Controller cycle power to the Koralia's outlet, they can only be controlled by their controller. Get used to the "clunk" I have two 1400's that rotate every 15 seconds and they make the noise every time. Went with them because the price. Wonder now if I would have been better saving my pennies for an MP40.

JustinGr
06/19/2012, 03:54 PM
I have two MP10's and I don't have the wireless. They run fine, just want the one 750 blowing in the opposite direction a few times a day to blow the junk up in into the hob overflow. The other 750 is in the sump to blow the cheato ball around.