PDA

View Full Version : Configuration Outlet setup problem after firmware upgrade

kdtran
06/26/2012, 09:46 AM
Wonder if anyone out there have problem accessing the Outlet setup after a firmware upgrade?

Been in contact with Neptune and they are very helpful but so far no luck (tried reboot, Reinitialize outlet/Module, changing name etc....). Even reflashing the old firmware which was working perfectly before - knew shouldn't mess with a firmware upgrade

Hope i can find a solution so i program the outlet again - it's driving me crazy!!

aquamanic
06/26/2012, 09:57 AM
What exactly is the problem?

kdtran
06/26/2012, 12:54 PM
When i goes to the Configuration Outlet setup page it give me and error msg: "400 Bad request".

By the way, your user guide kick *** - i have been reading it over and over again!!

aquamanic
06/26/2012, 01:40 PM
try deleting your browser's cache/browsing history.

kdtran
06/26/2012, 01:55 PM
Appreciate the help but that did not work....
Think i am going to get a new unit, maybe it's a hardware issue

aquamanic
06/26/2012, 03:02 PM
Unless Neptune is telling you it's the controller, I'd be more inclined to think it's not a hardware problem.

Can you try accessing your controller from a different PC? Ideally one on your home network (get a friend or neighbor's if need be) but a remote one would work also assuming you have remote access working.

Also, with your current PC, have you tried a different browser? I don't know what you're using but try Firefox and/or Chrome.

kdtran
06/26/2012, 03:26 PM
Alan,

Thanks again for the suggestion but Neptune is scratching their head themselves, they can't think of anything else except hardware. I tried 4 computers (2 at home and 2 remote at work) and all 3 browser (IE, Firefox and Chrome). I just posted here hoping someone had the same problems or solutions

aquamanic
06/26/2012, 03:28 PM
Well, that's a strange one. Please report back on the ultimate resolution.