PDA

View Full Version : Data corruption?

Snookchaser
06/29/2012, 09:19 PM
This past Monday when tropical storm Debby was churning in the gulf, the power in my house flickered once. As a result of this my 6 year old galaxy ballast failed... It has been replaced. Yesterday I tried to access the web interface (first time in a week or so) for my apex and all seemed to be functioning as normal. When I try to access the configuration and xml drop downs they do nothing. I did notice when I hover my mouse over each of the buttons it provides the http link. However the configuration and xml reflect the current page I am on with # on the end. I work nights and my wife informed me tonight that the atinic and mh turned off at the same time yesterday, they should be an hour apart. Tonight they were both still on an hour after they should be off altogether.

I am thinking that the only fix for this would be to flash the firmware. Then go through each of my outlet settings and ensure they are as I want them. If anyone else has experienced this or has other ideas, your suggestions are welcome.