PDA

View Full Version : Please help! I am new and I think my sailfin has black ich

laura_brown_123
07/12/2012, 09:28 PM
Last week my majestic angle fish (I think that is what it is called) died randomly and the same morning I noticed My sailfin tang had brown spots all over him. Today I think he has white ones too very small specks of white! I am so worried as I do not have a QT and I live in Australia and the few places I have called say we cannot get prazi here in Australia which is what I think is used to medicate the whole tank. I don't want to lose anymore fish and
Don't know what to do :-( I have heard about fresh water bath but do not know how to do it. Is there a way I can fix this still using my main tank? I have corals as well so need to make sure I don't kill them. Oh deer I am in a spot of trouble and I leave for New Zealand next week for 10 days! Please help me. I had a blue tang get white spot and the shrimp cleaned it off and I got a UV lamp and had no other problems since until now:-(

laura_brown_123
07/12/2012, 09:31 PM
I forgot to mention that my sailfin is acting normally swimming about and I have not noticed him scratching on any rock he just
Swims around hapily. And sorry if
I went a bit crazy with rambling I am just really worried about my fish.