PDA

View Full Version : Need help w/ B-ionic 2 part?

Dapg8gt
07/13/2012, 09:17 PM
I've been trying to get the crystals mixed in for almost 4 hours. There is still a fair amount of hard crystals in all jug.. I've been doing hot water and shaking every hour but it still has crystals. My question is should I just add the RODI and dilute it and hope the crystals break down or keep up doin what I'm doin? This is my first time using this product and just would like to know what you all do to mix the crystals.. Thanks

george915
07/13/2012, 10:21 PM
Sounds like you didn't add RO/DI water to the concertrate bottle. Yes, you need to do that before you try to dislove the percipitation. Fill the bottle to the line indicated. Do what you did, i.e. flowing it on hot water and shaking it from time to time.
I've been trying to get the crystals mixed in for almost 4 hours. There is still a fair amount of hard crystals in all jug.. I've been doing hot water and shaking every hour but it still has crystals. My question is should I just add the RODI and dilute it and hope the crystals break down or keep up doin what I'm doin? This is my first time using this product and just would like to know what you all do to mix the crystals.. Thanks

Dapg8gt
07/13/2012, 10:29 PM
Ha ha I figured that. The store I bought it at said to dissolve first and the directions didn't really specify. Thanks for the response. That's some hours I will never get back LOL.