PDA

View Full Version : Lost Order??????

cec09
07/20/2012, 12:38 PM
I received a shipping notification on friday the 13th. Was sent priority mail and every other time I have ordered from you it has arrived in 2 business days. Expected delivery was on 15th -16th. There is no information being displayed through the USPS tracking website with the number I was provided with. I have left email messages and phone messages. I know Justin is on vacation but I still would expect someone to contact me when I had an issue

MNewman
07/20/2012, 04:38 PM
+1 agreed

Avast Marine
07/20/2012, 04:58 PM
I really wish i could help. The recent big storm that hit our area took out our shipping computer so Justin had been using his laptop for shipping since then.

We do get a lot of email and I am trying to keep up, sorry for the delay but hopefully we can get all caught up on Monday and get it staightened out.

cec09
07/20/2012, 06:06 PM
I just feel someone should be able to tell me why I havent received my order yet. Im not saying Justin should not take a vacation just have someone else doing what he usually does. I had been speaking to Justin about this order trying to get it together for quite some time now and I know about the storm. I understand all of that but if I get an email stating my order is shipped and that I should receive it in a couple days and it dosent show up I should be able to talk to someone or atleast receive an email as to why its not here. The post office has opened a missing package claim and I find out it hasnt even been shipped. So an order I should have received already is going to be roughly two weeks late. And i do apologize about ranting and dont confuse this with a dissatisfied customer because I have a sump full of AVAST products. I just do not feel that this situation has been handled very well

Avast Marine
07/20/2012, 07:15 PM
I am in complete agreement with you there. The person who normally works shipping with Justin is also gone this week. There is a giant sign on our checkout page stating this but that obviously doesnt help with a missing package from before then.

The only thing I can do is look at the orders and see what has been marked shipped and everything from last week up until Friday at 5pm has been marked as shipped.

If you can give me an order # I can try and investigate further but to be honest I dont even have the tracking information so it is going to be hard to find anything out until Monday.

I think the biggest problem here is that the office is in Maryland and the shop is 100miles away in Virginia and we dont (yet) have any forwarding service for the telephone. After this week I definitely see the need for that and appologize for any inconvienience it has caused.

cec09
07/20/2012, 08:05 PM
order #2826.
tracking #9405511201080970625443

Avast Marine
07/21/2012, 06:08 AM
I am seeing that order as a single plumbing fitting from an order placed in March, that doesnt sound right to me.

cec09
07/21/2012, 07:44 AM
No I am supposed to be getting an ATO pressure switch for the rkl and a collection cup and neck collar for the cs2

cec09
07/21/2012, 07:46 AM
It was originally purchased back in March but have been waiting this long
for the collar to be cut. Added the switch recently.

Avast Marine
07/21/2012, 08:08 AM
John,

I do not see any order or payment details with the order you are describing. Do you have the receipt for the actual order in question?

cec09
07/21/2012, 08:49 AM
No I do not have the reciept. The cup and collar is from an old order when I bought a new Skimmer. I have been in contact with Justin about this and he has been very helpful. I would have rather talked about this in another way than on the forum but every other method I've tried has not worked. I just was making sure it wasnt lost. The switch is an exchange. Either way I got the email saying its shipped. Post office has not received it.

Avast Marine
07/21/2012, 09:01 AM
Ok, it is possible that it is lost. Or it is possible an automatic email was generated with tracking information by mistake. Since this was a special order that didnt go through the website I cannot look into it any further until Justin gets back. I will make sure he contacts you directly first thing Monday morning.