PDA

View Full Version : Green bubble coral

Sar
07/22/2012, 02:32 PM
I just recently got a green bubble coral and it's doing great. What do they prefer spot feeding or aquarium dosage for the size?

Aceone
08/01/2012, 08:19 PM
I feed mine some live brine shrimp once or twice a week if that. It has tripled in size in the 3 years Ive had it.

leftygerbino
08/01/2012, 08:28 PM
I fed mine frozen brine 2x per week and it did extremely well.

sqwat
08/02/2012, 10:22 AM
feed him small bites like eggs or mysis brine doesnt have much protien.dont feed it large foods they go threw some changes people say effect the longivity of the coral and wierd polyp growth.i feed mine tiny foods once a day and get great growth.make sure youre calcium is at the high side and perfect alk.bubble have a habit of outgrowing thier coralite base making the polyp detach cause it out grew its base it also has to do with low alk.bubble is my fave coral i have a purple painted branching bubble the bubbles look like they were swirled with purple and green real cool looking its the healthies bubble i have ever had or seen.they are very hard to get with out damage to the polyps and receding all the way to the top.i tried with them all but failed i found out healthy ones polyp cover the whole base not just to the septa they never had a chance this one goes two inches on the side of the base and no septa exposed.i got it shipped from happy coral and he packaged it so good nothing happened on delivery and so healthy.he has some beautifull purple ones wall and the rare branching very healthy and a good price pluss he makes sure it is secure to the bottom of the box and bag so it doesnt move when shipping very smart i will only order from his store he loves coral and cares you can tell by plump fed healthy peices trust me.do you have any pics of youre bubble?you should check out the purples at happy coral insane and 19$ a head very good he has allot of primo corals so get a friend or two free shipping at 150$ is sweet.you dont no how good it was to have a true purple swirl healthy bubble for once.