PDA

View Full Version : help attaching co2 pressure gauge to co2 canister

coralmoral
08/10/2012, 02:25 PM
There is this hole on the pressure gauge that i don't know why it is there. Co2 escapes from it and i know it should be there i just don't know why. Can anyone identify what this hole is and what i should do about it?

bnumair
08/10/2012, 02:51 PM
turn the big black knob in the dead center and adjust the pressure on ur gauge to about 10 psi it will stop the hole from leaking.

coralmoral
08/11/2012, 08:17 AM
bnumair u dont understand there is soooo much air we brought it to a fish store and they said it may of broke or something. thank you for the help though

bnumair
08/11/2012, 09:36 AM
sorry to hear its broke. i had the same setup before i replaced it to digital counter. but in my case if i had the pressure know turned either too far up or too far down i dont remember but it would leak and when adjusted it would stop.
if lfs told u its broken then it might very well be broken. hard to say without looking at it physically.

coralmoral
08/18/2012, 12:57 PM
bnumair i took a screw driver to it the other day and turns our the hole was a screw and it wasnt screwed in enough which mean that problem is fixed :P

bnumair
08/18/2012, 01:13 PM
lol i am soooo happy to hear that. i am glad that problem is fixed. enjoy the co2 calcium reactor.