PDA

View Full Version : Got the hogfish from divers den

Dragon moray ki
08/20/2012, 05:40 PM
So siked amazing fish cant wait to get it in.

dbraun15
08/20/2012, 10:09 PM
Very interesting fish. You can name him one-eye!!

palmer373
08/20/2012, 10:45 PM
Cool fish, but I doubt you're siked. Possibly psyched but not siked. Is this going in your 600 with the shark and snapper or another tank? I'd be worried about that fish becoming a $900 snack...

Dragon moray ki
08/21/2012, 05:42 AM
Yes he is. He is 5 inches and my only shark i would be worried about eating him is the dochi leopard, but she is only 9 inches and i keep them all well fed.

anbosu
08/21/2012, 08:22 AM
Do you have a link to the DD pic?

Mr.Tan
08/21/2012, 01:46 PM
can we see pics of the new fish and your 600g tank? i always see threads you start and ask questions and say you are buying all these fish, and only ever saw 1 picture and it was a smaller tank that was really overstocked.

Dragon moray ki
08/21/2012, 03:22 PM
I sent a pic to brian d hes seen the new tank. I cant post from my phone. And thats the only camera i have.

jjk_reef00
08/21/2012, 06:25 PM
You should be able to upload your iphone photos to photobucket and then post them here.

alford35
08/22/2012, 01:16 PM
Yeah sending pics from iphone to photobucket is easy. There is a number that will follow your user name at photbucket when sending the email pic.

Like I send the pic from my phone to my user name alford78.xxxxx@uplaods.photobucket. and then its auto in the albumn.

Sad part is I dont remember how I found out the number that follows my user name lol. Surely a google search will show instructions. Much easier than emailing to cpu then saving and uploading to photobucket by far!!!

jjk_reef00
08/22/2012, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure about iphone but droid has an app that automatically uploads all my photos to a designated folder on photobucket. Then I sort, post, and delete them later.

Mr.Tan
08/23/2012, 09:19 AM
I sent a pic to brian d hes seen the new tank. I cant post from my phone. And thats the only camera i have.

you can email the picture to a computer and then upload on to a hosting website (photobucket) and then post that to the forum... its just hard to believe all of this with no pictures ever, and saying someone who I have no idea who it is has seen the tank and fish doesnt really do anything for me (or anyone else in here).

Irenicus
08/23/2012, 10:52 AM
Weird. I saw when you first posted the hogfish was still listed for sale a while after which makes me doubt the credibility of this post. Or... perhaps a Divers Den lag in update? But usually they are pretty quick with that; I could be wrong and often am.

Hope we can see pics.

KafudaFish
08/23/2012, 11:14 AM
you can email the picture to a computer and then upload on to a hosting website (photobucket) and then post that to the forum... its just hard to believe all of this with no pictures ever, and saying someone who I have no idea who it is has seen the tank and fish doesnt really do anything for me (or anyone else in here).

Man I was in such a bad mood until I read that and snickeroled. Thank you for making me feel better.

:lol:

BrianD
08/23/2012, 11:24 AM
who I have no idea who it is has seen the tank and fish doesnt really do anything for me (or anyone else in here).

Yeah, who is this BrianD person?

Irenicus
08/23/2012, 11:38 AM
There may have been a delay in update. DD records state it was sold 6:35 central on Aug 20; post was 6:40. So... it's quite possible. http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/itemdisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=162766&ref=4282&subref=AI&cmpid=E-_-TR-_-DDN-_-PRDCT

alford35
08/23/2012, 12:20 PM
I'm not sure about iphone but droid has an app that automatically uploads all my photos to a designated folder on photobucket. Then I sort, post, and delete them later.

It may have been an ap that gave me the number now that I think of it.

Lwhite
08/23/2012, 03:16 PM
alford if you know what the app is I would be interested to hear

johnike
08/23/2012, 04:08 PM
Leave the kid alone.
Remember when you were his age? I didn't thing so.

Recty
08/23/2012, 05:42 PM
Hmmm.

johno4
08/23/2012, 06:52 PM
Removed.

:beer:

alford35
08/23/2012, 11:48 PM
alford if you know what the app is I would be interested to hear

Ok, I think this is how to get your number to email pics directly from your phone to your photobucket account.

1. Log into photobucket
2. click the green upload button from "home" page
3. Click the more tab with the down arrow on the tab, it will then give you a list of options
4. Click mobile phone. It will then give you your own personal address to save into your contacts in your phone. which will be your name/photobucket login plus a few extra numbers.
5. Type that address into the email space on a picture you want to send to photobucket. Then it will be saved into your iphone.
6. You are done and that address will be used for each time you want to email a picture from you iphone/mobile phone and all the pictures will go straight from your mobile to your photobucket albumn. Copy and paste away to upload to forums from there.

Hope that helps if not I can help further until instructions are perfectly clear.

I cant believe I went through all the trouble of sending pics to myself then saved on CPU then uploaded to photob for so long. Now I just simply email a pic straight from phone to a photob albumn and am done. Very very fast and easy!!!!