PDA

View Full Version : acro eating flatworms/red bugs??

Fatmike92
09/01/2012, 07:53 AM
hey everyone.

So lately my polyps on my SPS have not been coming out and now on the bottom side of a small piece of red planet that encrusting very well on a rock is starting to lose its color and the bottom side under that doesnt get any light is starting to white out

thats the only sps that has lost any color though. all the other sps still have there color and are not whiting out. their polyps just arent out.

also my zoas dont really open up to well anymore or 1 of my 6 mini colonies will be closed up but then it will open up and a different group of zoas will close up.

ive got something but not sure what I will investigate more and let you know what I find

any ideas though?!?!?

karsseboom
09/01/2012, 12:08 PM
Acro eating flatworms have nothing to do with and coral other then acros. Red bugs also can be seen with magnifying glasses or good eye sight. Dip the red planet and see what comes off, that is really the only way to find out.

Fatmike92
09/01/2012, 12:38 PM
I'll do that and see whet happens

Fatmike92
09/01/2012, 03:20 PM
So I did the dip and I really don't see much of anything. I'm going to let everything settle in the container and then take a picture and see what everyone thinks