PDA

View Full Version : Fish Stores in Toronto

Peter Eichler
09/19/2012, 11:31 PM
Heading there tomorrow and want to check out Reef Raft. Any other stores that I shouldn't miss?

Has anyone actually tried to get the permits and bring some corals back, or even smuggle them across the border? :hammer:

Thanks in advance!

Andrew D
09/20/2012, 06:27 AM
Would recommend stopping by Aquatic Kingdom, which is just down the street (Dundas) from Reef Raft on the south side. Also, while not in Toronto, you should drive to Burlington and visit the Coral Reef Shop on Plains Road East. It's a really nice store, lots of corals and frags, and of course it's a chance to meet Mr. Wilson of reefcentral fame. It has quickly become my favorite store.

goobe
09/20/2012, 07:05 AM
if you're willing to drive a little, in Markham there is a Great Store called Sea U Marine.

The owner is great guy

Zack33
09/20/2012, 09:06 AM
In Scarborough there is also North American Fish Breeders, which is also a great shop. I would do Reef Raft, and if you can go to Burlington for the Coral Reef Shop, and on your way there, why not stop in Oakville and visit Oakville Reef Gallery. If you visit these 4 places, you will have a great trip! I would also recommend the other shops as well, and if you are willing to drive, it could be an awesome trip and all these places are ran by some very intelligent people when it comes to this hobby.

Allmost
09/20/2012, 09:41 AM
yap ^ that's my weekend ... lol goto coral reef shop, talk to MR. Wilson.
then ORG,
and then NAFB and back to Sea u marine lol

Peter Eichler
09/28/2012, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the help guys! Didn't make it out to Oakville or Burlington but will do so when I'm out there again early next year.