PDA

View Full Version : please reply to emails

faisal629
09/25/2012, 09:22 AM
I emailed you guys about some cnc cuts i would like on a MR5 media reactor and no reply so far...also they are listed as backordered, if i order a couple how long will it take?

ctenophore
09/25/2012, 11:55 AM
Hi Syed,

I am doing some testing with our new calcium reactor design to see what modifications are needed to do a recirculating biopellet reactor. A few others have asked about it as well. If this works out it will be significantly cheaper than custom CNC work. Sorry for the delay- I'll post again about it when I have it working. Should be pretty easy to do.

Justin

oscar.millan
09/25/2012, 11:57 AM
Same experience for me, I know they make great stuff, but I'm a little worried. It's been 3 weeks since my email.

If they have a hard time answering presales questions, what can one expect for support calls?

I hope it's just a rough patch, keep us posted AVAST. Waiting to hear back regarding 2 x MR5 reactors.

faisal629
09/25/2012, 12:14 PM
do you have an ETA on the recirculating biopellet reactor? also when will the MR5 be is stock?

Hi Syed,

I am doing some testing with our new calcium reactor design to see what modifications are needed to do a recirculating biopellet reactor. A few others have asked about it as well. If this works out it will be significantly cheaper than custom CNC work. Sorry for the delay- I'll post again about it when I have it working. Should be pretty easy to do.

Justin

Avast Marine
09/26/2012, 06:10 AM
We don't have any plans to release a recirc biopellet reactor. The calcium reactor kits should be a good base for your project though and they will be ready in a few weeks. Mr5's will be shipping in 1-2 weeks.

faisal629
09/27/2012, 12:19 AM
We don't have any plans to release a recirc biopellet reactor. The calcium reactor kits should be a good base for your project though and they will be ready in a few weeks. Mr5's will be shipping in 1-2 weeks.
Thanks for your reply.
I dont think i would want to spend $250 on a Ca reactor just to use it as a bio pellet reactor...if you guys can reply to my email about getting a MR5 modded to use as a recirculating reactor it would be great.