PDA

View Full Version : Radion broken after firmware update

bambam918
10/13/2012, 08:06 PM
I was able to do a firmware update with one of my radions, it was successful so I decided to try my second unit. I recieved an error message and now my radion does not work. I unplugged the unit and turned back on, with the UBS cord not connected. When the unit starts up now, there is a clicking noise and the blue, green, and red LED lights flicker on and off with the clicking noise. I attempted several times to disconnect the unit and reconnect but the problem still exist.

Now I did by this unit from a friend and it was still sealed. I can see if he still has the receipt but I was wondering if you may be able to help me with this issue? Also, I attempted to factory reset but I could not tell on my PC if anything was happening. A window never popped up and I was never taken to a new screen. I tried this under the ecosmart live manager Nd tried under the config utility. Both programs do not see the unit any longer. Please not the unit was working prior to the attempted firmware update and this unit has been sitting in a box, never turned on except to make sure it worked.

Eastamherstbias
10/14/2012, 12:29 AM
Contact support on monday morning. The fan is clicking?

lowscooby76
10/14/2012, 03:46 AM
you might have to take ecosmart live all the way of your computer to get config utility to work again that what i had to do when they had there beta test.then i was able to unplug my one Radion that would not turn back on and i had to start a factory reset and calibrate again.but the clicking sound like something to do with your fan.

bambam918
10/14/2012, 06:47 PM
I just uninstalled the live program and I will hook up the Radion when I have the opportunity. How do you do the factory reset? I could not find anything on the machine. Does it have to be done in the config utility?

lowscooby76
10/14/2012, 08:04 PM
yes you have to use config utility