PDA

View Full Version : Aquanotes on Android note2 ??

lsingh
11/06/2012, 02:26 PM
How to install it ....seems a little difficult than apple phone where they only ask
Ip , login and password

HeneryH
11/06/2012, 03:53 PM
If you are using the app from HeneryH in the market I would take a break and wait for the official app which should be out very soon.

If you want to proceed, my app uses both internal LAN address and external WAN address. It decides which address to use based on whether or not you are connected to your home wifi as entered in the 'Home SSID' field.

I kind of like having both addresses associated with a single controller rather than having to create two separate controllers for home and away.

There is a startup bug in my app too. Once you enter your credentials, hit the refresh icon in the upper right once or twice before going into the controller details page. The bug has to do with entering the controller page with zero data in the database.

PM me if you are having trouble.

JimXRS
12/29/2012, 11:17 PM
HeneryH, do you have any idea if the "official" app will still support the AC3? If not I'll be sticking with yours. ;)

Thanks,
Jim

HeneryH
12/30/2012, 09:22 AM
Not sure, the two are pretty similar in the basic XML status and data they output. I only needed one or two if/else conditions in my older app to make it work for both.